Yuma visit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron from Big D

Moderator Emeritus
    We are pulling out of Yuma today after a 4 day visit.  We were given a 50 amp site at Norm & Dee Landree's lot.  Very gracious hosts.

We paid visits to Terry & Betty Brewers' new home, and a wonderful new home it is.  I think you could play a regulation game of basketball in the RV garage.  They are on the golf course and near the end of the subdivision where they have a view of the mountains on the east end of town.  Terry's electronics are really something.  We visited with Betty Jordan, Pam & George Van Luchene and tried to find Tom & Margi Binninger, but couldn't get the directions right to where they were working.

Today we will drive to Tucson and visit with Jim & Anne Dorough and play a little golf.  From there, we will head east and stop to see Jack & Liz Pearce in Hondo, Texas on the way to the Lone Star Birds Rally in Kinder, Louisiana.  Fron there, we will head back to Dallas and a job to do, plus we need to stain and seal the new fence and make arrangements to start the landscaping in the back yard.  Never ends does it?

Thanks to all for a great time at Quartzsite.  Always like meeting new folks and renewing past friendships.  Hope to see all of you next year.

Norm and Dee are indeed gracious hosts.  We've enjoyed renting from them for several years.  Please say hello to Anne and Jim for us, it's a been too long since we've seen them.  And tell Jack and Liz there's more to the west than Texas :)

Hi Ron,

Sorry we missed you in Yuma, Didn't even know you were here until Terry told me and then I had to work the last two days.

Maybe next time, say hi to Shirley,

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

>>tried to find Tom & Margi Binninger, but couldn't get the directions right to where they were working.<<

Sorry we couldn't connect, Ron and Shirley.  Work gets in the way sometimes.  :)  One of these days we may *really* retire ... but don't hold your breath.  ;)  We hope you'll have a safe trip back home to Big D.  Hope to see you next year.

Margi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom