Addition and remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hanerykroze

We will be doing a 650 sqft addition and remodelof existing floor plan on our cape Cod home. I am very excited and nervous about starting the project in June.
home currently. 1240 sqft, bigger than it looks, but still cozy and cute. But way to small with two adults, two toddlers and a part-time 14 year old and three cats. Luckily we have a very large yard:) The 650 sqft will come off the back of the house and will include and 21X15 living room, and master bedroom with master bath. This will make our home a 4 bedroom instead of a 3 bedroom and will give it a dining room in our current living room. We are also removing the one car attached garage and putting a two car garage in the back yard behind where the one car garage is. Builder says this is a big job and I am really nervous about it, but I trust them to do a fabulous job. The front of the house will have dormers installed because the current windows are not legal or safe. Builder says it will add a lot of character to the front of the house. I will try and post pictures of the job as it is going on. I would love input from those who have gone through big jobs like this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom