Any Guess On What They Are Making?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whatever it is, I wouldn't drink any of it :)

We know it isn't a still. ;D

I'm going to agree and say some sort of septic system. Although it looks like the inlet is a little high off the ground to rely on gravity to pull the poo in. ;)

Yes, there was an attachment.  It's a new mystery why some see the link and some don't.  Just what Tom needs, another mystery :)

I'm part of the new mystery.  I'm not seeing (links to) any attachments.

Now, this is a downgrade from my previous situation which was that I would see the links but would have to download the attachment them and then open the attachment.

Ciao,

Doug

Sure looks like a DIY mini septic system to me. I've built a couple like it myself at a campground in NY's Adirondack Mtns, where several full -hook-up sites had there own mini septic system. The campground sat on a granite mountain and it was impossible to run sewer lines in many places. We could run the water & electric lines up over the granite ridges, but not the sewer.

Richard, Jeff, Don, Doug, et al ....

I flipped a few switches that were preventing you from seeing the attachment links on a few message boards. My error  :-[  I'll explain when I have more time. Please let me know if you now see and can open the attachment to Jim's first message in the topic you're currently reading.

I've probably missed a few, so please let me know if you run into similar situations.

Thanks.

All attachments are working fine now for me Tom.

Regarding the picture, is that one of those new personal winemaking units I have been reading about recently?

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Let me know if you see any other situations like this.

BTW once again you provided the clue in one of your earlier messages. I looked at the global permissions and replied that you were authorized to post and view attachments. What I forgot was that, while doing some rearranging recently, I'd switched this board (The Shade Tree) to local permissions and failed to flip all the right switches for the respective member groups.

Tom said:
Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Let me know if you see any other situations like this.

BTW once again you provided the clue in one of your earlier messages. I looked at the global permissions and replied that you were authorized to post and view attachments. What I forgot was that, while doing some rearranging recently, I'd switched this board (The Shade Tree) to local permissions and failed to flip all the right switches for the respective member groups.

Did you get any sleep?

LOL Jeff. I slept like a log and, when I woke up this morning, the answer came to me  ;D

Thanks for the feedback Richard and apologies for my oversight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom