Any Guess On What They Are Making?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Richard, Jeff, Don, Doug, et al ....

I flipped a few switches that were preventing you from seeing the attachment links on a few message boards. My error  Embarrassed  I'll explain when I have more time. Please let me know if you now see and can open the attachment to Jim's first message in the topic you're currently reading.

OK Tom, I can now see the wanna be septic tank :), but I still can only see it if the attached file is first downloaded and then opened.  To be clear, it won't open directly when I right click on the link and choose open in a new tab (using FF).

Get some more sleep and another brilliant insight--amazing what the subconscious will do.

Ciao,

Doug

Thanks Doug. What you're now seeing is the combination of a security mod to the forum software and a known issue with Firefox.

Well----Looking at it, it could be a firsst try at a sawdust collector of a wood shop that would work, depending what isn't shown inside the drums. Then it could be a system to attempt to make BioDiesel from used cooking oil--wouldn't work to well either.

But seeing who's involved, a septic system to dump ones holding tanks when returning from a trip has got to be my guess.

Chet18013

Tom said:
Thanks Doug. What you're now seeing is the combination of a security mod to the forum software and a known issue with Firefox.

Tom:

The same thing is happening to me with IE-7.

Tom said:
Richard, Jeff, Don, Doug, et al ....

I flipped a few switches that were preventing you from seeing the attachment links on a few message boards. My error  :-[  I'll explain when I have more time. Please let me know if you now see and can open the attachment to Jim's first message in the topic you're currently reading.

I've probably missed a few, so please let me know if you run into similar situations.

Thanks.

Thanks Tom. I can see it now.

I haven't looked to see if anyone has guessed it yet.
I guess BD.  If I'm right... you'll know what it is, if I'm not... oh well...

It IS a homemade septic tank.  I have been trying to get Pete to hold still long enough to take his picture christening it.  But he is off to Myrtle Beach to play golf so I can't wait any longer.  It took us 3 days to get his internet connection working (hardwired from my router) but that was not our fault.  So he has 50 amp, water, sewer and internet.  I may have to adopt him to get a write-off :D

Do these home made systems get buried in the ground like regular systems?  Or do they operate above ground?  (Ewww)

Where do you get the parts and instructions for making them?  Can they be installed without a permit?

Smoky,

They are buried llike any other septic system including a drain field. 

My SIL found a guy who  installs them and he gave me the plans.  The only permit I am aware of is that the land be perk tested which this land has been.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom