wiring access to RF receptable and BR receptacle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adun015

I am not sure what happened but during an upgrade of my BR TV from the old CRT to a flat screen I lost power to the outlet for the TV. I put up a 3/4" plywood to mount the tv and put in receptacles when I did the test before covering everything up I did not have power to the receptacle. I had to replace the old receptacle as it would not work with the new installation and when I went back to check that is when I found I did not have any power. I did pull about 1 maybe 2 inches of wire from the ceiling run to make the hookup. I am thinking from review of the wiring schematic that that wire runs from the rear TV receptacle to the RH receptacle. I have rewired to pull the appropriate circuit for the rear TV but want to figure out what is going on with the from RH rec. My question, does anyone know if there is any access to the splitter box in the ceiling where the split is made to run back to the rear TV and foward the front rep. I am kind of thinking it might be accessible from the 110 volt over light in the galley but before I go to pulling stuff down wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.
Thanks.

In my 2005 Horizon,  The junction box where TVs front and rear were tied together was located under the bed.  I had to remove the storage box to get at it. Pherhaps it is still the same

Only thing under the bed is the actual breaker box for the 110 and wiring going out. I found one junction box behind the wall mounted TV cabinet but am suspect that there is yet another somewhere in the ceiling where I can't see or feel it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom