Lost Entertainment Center Door while driving to Florida.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

711skipper

Does anyone have any idea how I can buy/replace my entertainment center door size is 13 1/4 by 9 3/4.  I have a 3230 Class C Jayco Designer year 2000.  I absolutely love this RV.  Even if I could buy another rv I would not.  My husband and I renovated this rv.  It is dear to my heart because of all the sweat and blood to get her going again.  We bought her from a  couple who did no maintenance whatsoever and she only had 13,000  miles.  She had 28 hours on the generator.  She looks brand new inside but we had a lot of work to do on her.  Brand new brakes front/back, new air compressor for air conditioner on chassis.  Lots of work done.  She drives like a dream....V10 450 super duty.  Just brought her 1004 miles from Delaware to Florida without one glitch.  I have duct tape right now over entertainment center and it breaks my heart.  She is first class front to back with three years of blood, sweat and tears!!!  If anyone has any idea how to secure an entertainment center door please let me know.  Thank you, Skipper

Have you tried contacting Jayco? Where do you live, maybe someone here can recommend a local shop in your area to fix you up.

What do you mean exactly, "lost" entertainment center door?  Is it glass and it broke/shattered?  Or just a wooden cabinet-type door that came loose somehow?  Either/both may have a simple solution, we just need more information.  Post a photo of the area if you have one.

Back
Top Bottom