Las Vegas Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We are spending a couple of days in LV at the Sam's Town KOA in Henderson before heading to West Yellowstone. (Still a good park even with KOA in charge.)

We had dinner with old friends Kerry and Beth Mathews last night. Lot's of fun catching up over the last couple of years.

There's a couple of names I haven't seen in a while.

Jeff said:
We are spending a couple of days in LV at the Sam's Town KOA in Henderson before heading to West Yellowstone. (Still a good park even with KOA in charge.)

We spent a month next door at the Las Vegas RV Park. We liked it there. If you decide to go to the strip using Flamingo Rd, allow extra time because of construction, except on Sunday's.

If you're heading downtown or Northbound/Westbound towards Downtown  be aware there are a lot of construction delays on US 95 as you approach the downtown turn offs. You can take Boulder Highway Northbound and it turns into Fremont street where downtown venues are located. There's stoplights but it might be worth it if you hit near rush hour!

Sorry I missed the rally. I am in Vegas right now, I went to see the Beatles Love show at the Mirage. Not enough words to describe how fantastic it was. Gotta come back and see it a few more times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom