Montana High Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RiversEnd

The wife and I (considering full timing), went the other day and looked at trailers.  For her it's about floor plan, I will be working so she's in it more.  For me it's about construction quality and durability(I probably have to fix, or figure out how to fix everything that breaks). 

Was wondering what all you folks though about this brand?  It was really the only 5th wheel that had a floor plan she desired that we have seen(so far).  I know we haven't seen them all.  We will probably purchase new. We require a  bunkhouse(2 kids) so the 340BH was her choice for model.  Our budget in the upper end is probably 65k but I'd like that if possible ot include all the gear I have to buy to set the truck up(will be purchase after trailer for appropriate weight ratings) to be included in that price. 

We are open to any suggestions that the experience folks have.  We also would like any feedback on this brand/model specifically.  We currently live in western wyoming and the trailer is on the lot in Idaho falls, ID. I know here in jackson we can get -20 degrees most winters, I'm pretty sure over there they hit sub zero on many days so I feel as if that trailer should be able to handle 2 week - 1 month forays into the northern territory to ski every year. 

Thanks all!!!

Love this forum, so many nice folks and good experience to be learned from

We have a Montana High Country 343RL. I have been very happy with the RV. The only big issue since I purchased it was the black tank split. It's in the shop for that right now. Ours is a 2011. We purchased it used. It was about 2 years old. There are a lot of really good used Rv's out there. I would never buy new. You loose way to much as soon as you drive/tow it off the lot.

Yeah I would really like to buy a used myself but that floor plan(she's really in love with it) just came out in 2015 so the supply is limited.  I think if I can find a used 2015 we would go for that(at least I would) but we'll see..

I live by the motto "Happy wife, Happy life" so I use a method I learned on here.  I flip a coin then get whichever one my wife wants.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom