AC Control panel decal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbyerspe

I'm new to RV ownership and new to the site. I purchased a 16 foot 1986 Serro Scotty travel trailer.
It has a  roof top Duotherm AC unit (Model number 55908-009. 7.1 BTU).

I removed the control panel decal from the inside unit (On/off/fan/cooling/etc) and promptly lost it during my rehab on the trailer.

Does anyone know where I can buy another decal or just the inside panel if I have to replace the entire thing?

Thanks,

Jbyerspe said:
I purchased a 16 foot 1986 Serro Scotty travel trailer.
It has a  roof top Duotherm AC unit (Model number 55908-009. 7.1 BTU).
I removed the control panel decal from the inside unit (On/off/fan/cooling/etc) and promptly lost it during my rehab on the trailer.
Does anyone know where I can buy another decal or just the inside panel if I have to replace the entire thing?
If you have a operators manual it should show the various positions. If you can't fimd a decal, just mark it with a Sharpie.

Ifvyou have a picture, you could just photo it and print it, then paste the result to the panel. Alternately, draw the graphic and print it.

Ernie

I made new labels with a Brother PTouch label maker when I rehabbed an old appliance whose decal had long since rubbed away. The TZ type labels are amazingly sturdy and all kins of colors are available to give it booth style and visibility.

Back
Top Bottom