Interior Remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

February 10, 2007

We are starting to make some plans on having our front interior of our motorhome remodeled.(Country Coach Allure) We know about Davis in Junction City, Oregon, but would like to know of others on the west coast who also do this kind of work. Any info would be appreciated..

Norm & Connie Lankford.

Connie and Norm,

Can't tell you about others, but a lot of us in the Forum keep going back to Davis because they do nice work.  Also, if you have either a Monaco or a Country Coach, they're practically next door to Davis, therefore Davis can match woods and hardware better than a firm that is some distance away.  That's a strong plus in my humble view.

ArdraF

Norm

There is another guy near Junction City that does good work...search the Country Coach Yahoo forum for his name.

We do wood and carpet in all kinds of coaches. In Montana in summer, Texas in winter.
Ernie Ekberg, in flooring business since 1972-driving a Wanderlodge-

Norm & Connie Lankford said:

We know about Davis in Junction City, Oregon, but would like to know of others on the west coast who also do this kind of work.

Norm and Connie,

I had Countryside Interiors recover our sofa and redo the valances last summer.  They are in Junction City about 1 block from Davis.  Shawn Davis does woodworking and Countryside does the soft stuff.  I also had a place in Eugene redo all of the Corian one summer.  I think they were called Pro Contractors.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom