1990 Monaco Crown Royal Signature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem Ron. Understand the time crunch.

Valley Springs is in the boonies, between Lake Camanche and New Hogan Reservoir. Nothing I can see in the way of services there, just a couple of campgrounds we've stayed at. Lemme see if I can research a little more in the nearest town.

Could this guy have kept the coach on a lot as his vacation cabin?

Tom said:
No problem Ron. Understand the time crunch.

Valley Springs is in the boonies, between Lake Camanche and New Hogan Reservoir. Nothing I can see in the way of services there, just a couple of campgrounds we've stayed at. Lemme see if I can research a little more in the nearest town.

Could this guy have kept the coach on a lot as his vacation cabin?

Anything is possible, from the pics though it looks like it is kept in a huge storage shed.

Thanks for the help Tom!

Ronhix,
Are you still interested in a Sig.  We can go see this coach over the weekend and email you.  View Coach

Year: 1993
Make: Monaco
Model: Signature Crown Royal
Length: 40.00
Miles: 110,000
Price: $69,000 

Mike

That 93 Sig was located in Ft. Meyers FL

Here is a better deal possibly.

Coach is in Alpine CA  View Coach
Year: 1995
Make: Monaco
Model: Signature Crown Royal
Length: 40.00
Miles: 63000
Price: $67,500 OBO 

Mike

Thanks Mike.

Unfortunately, my budget is $40K.  Both of those are nice units, just a bit too pricey for me.

I am still actively pursuing diesel pushers in that price range.

Thanks again for your help!

If you want we can try and grind this guy.  These are asking prices.  Are you really ready to buy at 40k??
Since this 93 Sig is just an hour away, we may go down and kick some tires.  We are going down in that area to look at a Imperial with slides.

I will tell him the budget is 40k, what can he do.  Say no.

Mike

I bought my coach long distance in Pheonix and had a friend go look at it first before I flew out.  This is why I'm offering.  One good turn deserves another.

MikeD123 said:
If you want we can try and grind this guy.  These are asking prices.  Are you really ready to buy at 40k??
Since this 93 Sig is just an hour away, we may go down and kick some tires.  We are going down in that area to look at a Imperial with slides.

I will tell him the budget is 40k, what can he do.  Say no.

Mike

I bought my coach long distance in Pheonix and had a friend go look at it first before I flew out.  This is why I'm offering.  One good turn deserves another.

Thanks Mike.  I would be very pleased with either of those coaches.  I like the interior a little better on the 1995.  Yes, I have money in hand and am ready to purchase.

Ron, If you end up with any of the rigs listed above you will have done very well!  The motorcycle gods must be smiling on you!  I am looking MH's as well and the Sig comes in very high on my list as well as the Travel Supreme.  If the rig checks out I do not think you will be unhappy with your decision. 

Phil

Hey Mike,

I think I have found a 1995 Monaco Dynasty that will be purchasing next week. 

Thanks for your offer, but I hate for you to make a trip for nothing.

THANKS AGAIN!

Ron,

Ok Great.  Don't forget the PDI checklist.  It is a great tool for finding out about the coach and catching any problems.  Then use as negotiating tool.

Keep us posted.

Mike

MikeD123 said:
Ron,

Ok Great.  Don't forget the PDI checklist.  It is a great tool for finding out about the coach and catching any problems.  Then use as negotiating tool.

Keep us posted.

Mike

Is the PDI checklist the one in the Library titled "Buying a Used MH"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom