EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Ford Bronco By Centurion Van Conversions  (Read 642 times)

Truck451

• ---
Ford Bronco By Centurion Van Conversions
« on: May 31, 2016, 07:10:20 PM »
Is anyone on this forum aware of the Ford Broncos converted into a Suburban-type vehicle by the van converter Centurion Industries of White Pigeon, Michigan?
These had the same type of amenities normally found in a van conversion-such as seats that also double as jackknife sofas that fold into a bed. And the airliner-type ambient mood lighting mounted on the ceiling.
www.fourdoorbronco.com
These conversions were done before Ford had ever introduced the Expedition, Lincoln Navigator; and the Ford Excursion.
This company also modified Ford F-350s by grafting the rear of a Super Cab onto the rear of the Crew Cab or grafting the rear doors from another Crew Cab onto the existing Crew Cab (where the truck would have 6 doors instead of 4) so that you could seat up to 8-9 people while towing a Travel Trailer, a Fifth-Wheel; or a large boat on a trailer, per se.
In the modified F-350s, they also put conversion interiors in these trucks; sometimes with the backseat and the 3rd row seat in the grafted Super Cab part of the truck both being convert-a-beds. And also, airliner-type ambient mood lighting mounted on the ceiling.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:12:30 PM by Truck451 »

RoyM

• ---
Re: Ford Bronco By Centurion Van Conversions
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:52:08 PM »
I have seen a mid nineties F-350 crew cab with the rear of a Bronco grafted on, it was done by a Michigan company. It was very professionally done, looked  like factory production, and was very attractive.
Ram 2500 diesel
Prowler fifth wheel
Urge to travel

Campingnut16

• ---
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 12:14:38 AM »
Yes I've seen a few and sought after one however they're very hard to find and in my experience when you do they're beyond repair . 20 years from now or so I imagine a pristine one would be worth a pretty penny .

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 10:27:15 AM »
Never saw one.  Would be great if you had a few pictures you could post.
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis
We 'B' RVing   Berkley, Michigan
Van Development:   https://youtu.be/5Xqk_G6k95M
12 Years of Travels:  https://youtu.be/UMIf17CzdZo

Campingnut16

• ---
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »

Hosted by Over The Network