Ford Bronco By Centurion Van Conversions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Truck451

Is anyone on this forum aware of the Ford Broncos converted into a Suburban-type vehicle by the van converter Centurion Industries of White Pigeon, Michigan?
These had the same type of amenities normally found in a van conversion-such as seats that also double as jackknife sofas that fold into a bed. And the airliner-type ambient mood lighting mounted on the ceiling.
www.fourdoorbronco.com
These conversions were done before Ford had ever introduced the Expedition, Lincoln Navigator; and the Ford Excursion.
This company also modified Ford F-350s by grafting the rear of a Super Cab onto the rear of the Crew Cab or grafting the rear doors from another Crew Cab onto the existing Crew Cab (where the truck would have 6 doors instead of 4) so that you could seat up to 8-9 people while towing a Travel Trailer, a Fifth-Wheel; or a large boat on a trailer, per se.
In the modified F-350s, they also put conversion interiors in these trucks; sometimes with the backseat and the 3rd row seat in the grafted Super Cab part of the truck both being convert-a-beds. And also, airliner-type ambient mood lighting mounted on the ceiling.

I have seen a mid nineties F-350 crew cab with the rear of a Bronco grafted on, it was done by a Michigan company. It was very professionally done, looked  like factory production, and was very attractive.

Yes I've seen a few and sought after one however they're very hard to find and in my experience when you do they're beyond repair . 20 years from now or so I imagine a pristine one would be worth a pretty penny .

Never saw one.  Would be great if you had a few pictures you could post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom