Seattle to Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HRDWRK

Hi:

We are traveling from Seattle to LA and come back in 2 weeks for the first time with our class C. We plan to go down 5 to Portland and then head toward 101 and south. We are going to Tillamook, Pacific city and we don't know the rest! Any ideas as what to see, where to stay and what/where to avoid would greatly be appreciated.

Will be extremely difficult to get into any of the great state parks along 101. Nehalem Bay being one of our favorites. And not a ton of private rv parks along the 101 also. We like to drive from Seaside down to Florence and then over to I-5. Beautiful coast line and some great small towns. We happen to be Thousand Trail members so we have parks available in Seaside, Pacific City, Newport and Florence.

There is a small rv park in Cannon Beach which we have stayed in but the name escapes me. I'd just search Oregon coast rv parks and see what pops up. Enjoy the trip though a trip from Seattle to LA and back in 2 weeks is too fast for us.

Another NICE, quiet park that's a couple of miles off the highway is the Chinook RV Park in Waldburg, Or. IMO, well worth the short drive from 101.

http://www.chinookrvpark.com/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom