Camping World - Colorado Springs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geode

Today is June 14.  Just had a laugh.  We had visited Camping World in Albuquerque and had a positive experience.  Great people there.  After our hail damage, I thought why not call camping world in Colorado Springs.  My first hint that thins would not go too well was the fourth time I was transferred.  The message on the phone i was given said, essentially, I am too busy to answer the phone, leave just your name and number and when I can I will call you.  Well, he did call, was a little rude, but then busy people have a license to do that.  I explained that the top of our RV was open to the elements and ask if they could repair such damage.  First he asked me what my deductible was and then told me the job would probably not run over $350.  That is good news, and if I pay $250 and the insurance pays $100 I am $100 ahead.  Then he told me they would be glad to schedule me for an appointment on July 28.  I politely told him no, that would not work for us.  What he does not know is that in a couple of years we will be looking for a newer RV.  It won't be at Camping World.

Back
Top Bottom