We're in Alaska now - finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics Chet.  Glad your Alaska adventure is going well.  It's definitely a bucket list item for us that won't happen until retirement.  We are certainly enjoying following along.  Great to see you in Yellowstone.  Happy & safe travels!

Steve & Dee

joshj84 said:
If you dont mind me asking how much was the ferry fee's to get to ketchikan?

Here is the link for the Alaska Marine Highway System. Fares are listed under the "Travel Details" tab.

If you have a MH with toad, price it for overall length with toad connected and also price it with taking the toad off and taking each vehicle on as separate vehicle.

Sometimes it's cheaper taking two shorter vehicles than taking one very long vehicle (MH with toad connected is one vehicle). On the form select "Motorhome" as type vehicle then length is total from front bumper of MH to rear bumper of toad.

You can also save some money by driving to Prince Rupert, Canada and departing from there.

Hey Folks!

I've been reading through your posts and RVing sounds like an interesting way to explore the North!  I am doing some research on this topic.  If you would like to provide some insight about your travel to Alaska-Yukon that would be fantastic.  Message me if you're interested. 

Best,
Natalia

Chet, having lived in Juneau for a year, I loved all these pictures. I Hope to see you at Saguaro this year. . .or you coming through Holbrook.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom