2016 Vista 26HE slide controller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Getgoin

Hello All, I like the benefits of knowing as much as possible about my coach before heading out. I am trying to locate the slide controller on our 2016 Vista 26HE and have seemingly exhausted all possible resources so here I am! Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Mike
[email protected]

Hi All, Still looking for the location of the slide controller location on the 2016 Vista 26HE. Went through the books to no avail. Schematics are on line and great butbdo not tell the physical location of the controller. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much,
Mike
[email protected]

Hi Mike..We also have the 2013 26HE and are loving it..sorry I can't help you on the slide controller...all I know is it goes in and out like it should...but maybe making a little more moaning and creaking noises..than it used to....so far Zero troubles, but only 24000 miles.....getting ready for a road trip to Rocky Mtn NP.........People here are Very knowledgeable and hopefully you (and me) will get the answer on the slide!!....

We just took delivery of our 2016 Vista LX 35B and the supplemental manuals that we received contained tons of pictures and diagrams for various systems. I am probably telling you something you already know, but I can take a look at ours if you haven't gone that route yet.

I remember on our tt it had the same slide system and once a kids toy on the floor caused the slide to stop on one side....lucky nothing broke, except the toy. I was able to reset the controller and head out. Its nice IMO to read the manuals on off time and get to know all you can to raise self efficiency.
Marty...yeah maybe call Winnebago, put the phone on speake, long wait, and get the answer. I wonder it the WIT club would have the answer?? We joined
But I have not browsed that much yet....any other WIT members here.
Mike
[email protected]

it's on the wall by the bathroom..park brake must be on and key on...levelers don't have to be down..

Getgoin said:
I remember on our tt it had the same slide system and once a kids toy on the floor caused the slide to stop on one side....lucky nothing broke, except the toy. I was able to reset the controller and head out. Its nice IMO to read the manuals on off time and get to know all you can to raise self efficiency.
Marty...yeah maybe call Winnebago, put the phone on speake, long wait, and get the answer. I wonder it the WIT club would have the answer?? We joined
But I have not browsed that much yet....any other WIT members here.
Mike
[email protected]

we have the same coach with the 6 speed trans,.

I have a 2013 Vista 26HE, recently acquired.  I have been wondering where the slide controller is located.  The manual states it is in a panel,  driver or passenger side depending on model.  I will look tomorrow and confirm location.  Slide seems to be operating normally, spent time today lubing drive mechanism to stop slide knocking/popping noise when underway.....following a service tip applicable to Schwintek slide mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom