2005 Monarch or Admiral floor problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjwild

Has anyone had a problem with the 2005 HR Admirals or Monaco Monarchs in regard to weak and / or raised floors?

My wife Holly and I purchased a 05 Admiral 36 ft and noticed a weak area in the floor after delivery. Now when the slide is out there is a noticeable raised area on the floor.  Come to find out they removed many of the floor supports to lighten the unit. I believe the floor is being raised up by the 'lever' effect of the slide when it's fully out.

Spoke with Monaco and they deny there is any problem.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Any helpful comments would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

R.J. & Holly Wild
Mission Viejo, CA

PS - If possible please note other RV bulletin boards I can post this same message to. I'm really trying to find others that are having this problem.

I haven't heard of anything but I would suggest that you write a letter to the manufacturer describing your concerns in detail.  I would copy 10 the head of the engineering department, 2. the head of their quality control department, 3. The service department and 4. the CEO.

Send the letters registered and request delivery confirmation.

Letters seem to accomlish more than phone calls and letters that copy different departments in an organiztion seem to get better action.

I think if it were me I would also mention a concern for your safety.

Back
Top Bottom