Mid-afternoon get-together for Tom and Chris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

Tom and Chris will be in Phoenix for a day so there will be a Happy Hour type get-together for them.

Place:  Happy Trails
          Surprise, AZ
          Russ Mahoney
          Lot 1148
Date:  Wed. Feb 21, 2007
Time:  2:00 pm - ?

Bring:    Some type of snack, your own beverage, and chairs

Thanks for organizing this Lorna, it's very much appreciated. We're looking forward to seeing everyone - assuming they turn up  ;D

Oh they'll turn up, it's a party :)  But did you have to send this rain on ahead?  Fortunately the forecast for tomorrow is warm and sunny.

Getting an early start for the RAlly.  Pitching Horseshoes at Happy Trails Tues 9 AM  Certainly will be glad to see everyone again.  HP is only about 6 to 8 miles from us.

Tom said:
Thanks for organizing this Lorna, it's very much appreciated. We're looking forward to seeing everyone - assuming they turn up  ;D

You can assume that I will show up.  ;D

PhilB

Karl, Phil, Shayne, et al,

We sure are looking forward to it. Hopefully, Dave & Lisa will get here in the morning and they'll be able to join us.

Just got home and now have a chance to comment on the surperb gathering given by Russ, Ned and Lorna.  I had forgotten about Lorna;s medical visit and gosh you'd never know by looking at her, that it's possible that she is still feeling some discomfort.  Great to see Tom again as well as Karl, Bernie, Phil, Their Best halves, as well as meeting Dave and Lisa.  for those of you that were withing range and failed to get here--- Shame on you.  It was better than great.  Thanks to my lovely wife for being the brunt of her own lack of navigational ability in laughing at the stories of her.  You know the same ole He left me at the Flying J story,  Then the little trip fo 2 extra days when we return to ILLINOIS to visit Michigan with a slight detour to Vancouver, B. C., because when you look at the map it's real close.  Right  2 months maybe.  Wow,  I;m  charged up and want to go to Moab wheather she does or not.  Again  Great seeing everyone again and folks you;ve got to convince Dave and Lisa to come on the forum,  These are really nice people and we can all learn where not to drive our MH from him.  Thanks to all and Karl don't forget I'll help if you need me.

I can only echo what Shayne said. It was a wonderful afternoon with a lot of great friends. A big thanks to Lorna for organizing everything and a big thanks to Russ for being such a gracious host.

Our friends Dave and Lisa had a great time and were so impressed with Happy Trails (thanks to Phil for giving them the tour) that they're thinking of buying a lot.

Looking forward to seeing folks at Moab.

Thanks to everyone for coming and for bring all the good snacks.  Here are a few pictures from the gathering of Framily.

Attachments

• Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 001 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 001 (Small).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 61
  • Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 002 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 002 (Small).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 54
  • Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 003 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 003 (Small).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 004 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 004 (Small).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 005 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 005 (Small).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 007 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails Party 2007-02-21 007 (Small).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for the photos Lorna and thanks again for the great afternoon with Framily members.

Tom said:
Thanks for the photos Lorna and thanks again for the great afternoon with Framily members.

Tom apparently has also shown their appreciation by not bringing the rath of bad weather with them to the event. ;D

Tom sent the bad weather on a day or two ahead of their arrival :) 

Not for long Ron. Check the weather forecast for TX  :(

Tom said:
Not for long Ron. Check the weather forecast for TX  :(

Looks like the 70/s for the next week with one day of possible rain on Sat.  Sure looks better than when you were in Tx with that wet cold cloud. ;D ;D ;D

Looks like Tom did get Tx and SF areas mixed up and sent the cold wet stuff to SF.  20 degrees colder and lots of rain in SF area for the next several days.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big storm hitting this area tonight and tomorrow....snow in St George, Page, Flagstaff, rain in Kingman, Las Vegas. Looks like we don't have a clear path to home. Maybe after Tom passes through things will clear up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom