94 caribou 12' camper with domestic fridge LP not working as good as ac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abowman

New to the sight, but my fridge and freezer work great on AC but LP the fridge does not keep cool.  Last night I cleaned the jet, the flu, vent, turned the regulator up a 1/4 turn still waiting on my fan 50 pluse board for the heater and LP psi guage so I can actually see what it is set at.  But freezer will freeze ice on AC and get stuff in fridge nice and cold. On LP it will keep ice semi frozen but not right and fridge maybe 60*.  After all the work I did last night I let it run on LP and it's colder but not like it should be. I have the fridge constantly going on AC. It's my shop fridge when not camping.  Any other ideas?  O also adjusted the fridge thermocouple? To the top of the fin to see.it was half way up, now it's at the top. Thank you for the help.

Could be a gas psi problem. Not enough gas getting to burner to heat up. Not hot enough on gas burner. You wouldn't  have a Magna Meter that you can test the gas psi. Should be about 11 in of Mercury ...... most people have the opposite problem  work fantastic on gas so so on 110

The boiler and lines are pretty hot on AC but the flu is cooler than with LP. And with LP the flu you can't hardely touch but boiler and lines are warmish hot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom