Litter Box Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisaknex

We just purchased a new RV that has a mudroom compartment beside the bottom step.  It is also accessible from the outside.  The litter box fits perfectly!

We where all prepared to give up the shower:)

We just brought the RV home this week.  Our first trip with be this weekend.  Staying close to home as we learn about the systems.
It is a 2017 Thor Ace 27.2

Lisa

I saw one like that, when we were looking a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited, but we didn't get that one. I have a few weeks. I am going to remove a lower bedroom cabinet door and let them have their litterbox in there. My husband won't let me cut a hole to install a cat door!:(

Lisaknex said:
We just purchased a new RV that has a mudroom compartment beside the bottom step.  It is also accessible from the outside.  The litter box fits perfectly!

We where all prepared to give up the shower:)

We just brought the RV home this week.  Our first trip with be this weekend.  Staying close to home as we learn about the systems.
It is a 2017 Thor Ace 27.2
Good catch Lisa. You actually don't have to give up the shower to use it as a litter room. The box I linked to has a handle on top and removing only takes a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom