hth leveling systems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

20wfo

we have a 92 pace 37j w/an "hth" leveling sys. some jacks work fine. the rr doesn't work at all. the lr won't extend or retract w/out manual help, and now the rf is starting to not work properly too. i have replaced the lines to the lf jack and it works fine. the fluid level is where it should be, none of the lines are pinched as far as i can tell. HELP!

I'll assume you have HWH jacks.  If so, go to their web site and they offer diagnostic help via email.  If you're in the midwest and can take your RV to the HWH factory in Iowa, they are very good about servicing their products, regardless of age.

We had a similar problem with our jacks two years ago.  Turns out the plug for the hydraulic oil had vibrated off and allowed dirt to get inside the oil chamber.  It did not take much but we ended up having to drain all of the lines and replaced the pump.  The problem started with some jacks woking and some would hang and finally the pump failed.  Hard to imagine dirt getting into a sealed system but who knows

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom