The City of Five Flags...Pensacola, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey All,
Wanted to jump in and give a recommendation for any folks travelling through the Florida panhandle to check out Pensacola city. The family and I spent the weekend their and it was awesome. There are a couple of RV parks with 10 miles. The city is jam packed with great history and is surrounded by state parks and some of the most beautiful beaches around. One of my favorite parts was the food. So if you are ever that way I'd say it was worth your time.

The family and I put together a quick video if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMyjmGdQuQ

Thanks.

-CLV3

A friend of mine was a submariner and he went there a few times many years ago but always raved about it.  Thanks for the recommendation!

I live here and highly recommend a visit. The white sand beaches are the finest in the world by any travelog rating. No place else in the states can beat them- not even Daytona. ;D

We just got back from staying 5 days at Fort Pickens near Pensacola Beach.  It's a Federal park and with the Sr. discount, I think it was about $13 a night.  Don't miss the Pensacola Naval Air station museum if you get down that way.  Very impressive and it's free.

I love Ft Pickens.  We were supposed to do a couple of weeks down there last month.  Instead, we've been stuck in Arkansas waiting for my wife to get her shoulder replaced. 
Oh, well, finally on the schedule for next week, so, according to the Dr, we'll be able to leave for the Grand Canyon around May 1st.

Back
Top Bottom