Minnesota North Shore Fall Color RV Rally - September 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would be interested in a MN or WI get together. Just spent a few days in a cabin a mile north of Grand Marais, right on the lake. Awesome view. Skied two days at Lutsen Mountains, even better views from the top of the mountain. If I has seen this post last fall, I would have attended.

Winter in Grand Marais:

Attachments

• IMG_6771.JPG
    IMG_6771.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6768.JPG
    IMG_6768.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6742.JPG
    IMG_6742.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 22
tslarson said:
I would be interested in a MN or WI get together.

We hope to organize a few MN Get Togethers this year so we will keep you in mind.  BTW.  Great views and great pics.

Well I must admit I prefer autumn in Minnesota to winter! We visit the Midwest a couple of times a year to see family. It would be great to combine that with a rally. Keep us in mind too. Have you thought about Fall Lake campground outside of Ely? It has a number of electrical sites, but no full hookups. Great shower building. Ely is a great little town, plus they have canoeing in the Boundary Waters, a wonderful mine tour in nearby Soudan, etc.

Well this is beginning to sound like the beginning of a rally!  We'd love to meet up with you again.  We'll be in touch!

We went up last summer to the Marina there! It was a bit chilly the first day or two, but it warmed up! We are only about 4 hours or so away from Grand Marais! 

Attachments

• Grand Marais 1.jpg
    Grand Marais 1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 10
Cassandra, the 2017 Minnesota Fall Color Rally is going to be in Lanesboro, MN this year.  We'd love to have you join us!  Please check out the info under Rallies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom