Best way to tour the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Curiosity

Hope I am at the right place.  I am searching for a RV and hoping to get some recommendation from you, the pro.
My plans are not to go from Camp Site to Campsite as much as to just seeing where the road leads me.  I want to be able to just pull over at some roadside viewing area and see the view and learn about the area and than go on my way. When I get tired find someplace I can stay for the night and head off in the morning.

I flew into Nee York State a couple of years ago and took off in a rental car. In my travels I found all kinds of cool places including a festival in a small time and had a great time. 

I like the idea of a small Class A or maybe a Class C and a toad or a 3 wheeled motorcycle. I could just park the RV disconnect the toard and have fun, come back and head out. I love the idea of a Class B but they are too small, insufficient water supply and most only have wet baths. 

Does anyone here travel like I want to do? 

Thanks in advance and may all your travels be safe and fun.  JC

I did it for ten years and had a blast. I visited all 48 of the lower states and all 46 National Parks. It takes a lot of planning. And it takes a lot of planning. The Internet is your best friend. Google maps, Google documents and Google Calendar are my favorite planning tools.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OR-River-Runner
Back
Top Bottom