Roof Top Covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

530ktm

I am thinking of buying one of these from Adco, rooftop cover only. I do not like to deal with covers anymore but this is light weight and only covers the top and edges keeping caulking, plastic things and sun off of the entire top side of coach. Anyone ever use this and if so what are your thoughts? Here is the link to what it looks like.  http://www.adcoprod.com/Roof-top-covers

I have happily used an ADCO cover for the last 5 years with few problems such as tearing. The old cover was just worn out so my thought was to buy a new cover from ADCO which arrived 2 weeks ago. To my surprise the new cover is very thin compared to the old. It feels almost like tissue paper with thousands of small holes in the material. I am suspicious of it's ability to block the damaging sun, which is 90% of my reasoning for going to all the trouble to cover my Taj-mahaul.

I would estimate receiving a maximum of only 2 years use out of the new one, therefor I could not recommend ADCO to any of my friends.

Cheers

whiteva said:
I have happily used an ADCO cover for the last 5 years with few problems such as tearing. The old cover was just worn out so my thought was to buy a new cover from ADCO which arrived 2 weeks ago. To my surprise the new cover is very thin compared to the old. It feels almost like tissue paper with thousands of small holes in the material. I am suspicious of it's ability to block the damaging sun, which is 90% of my reasoning for going to all the trouble to cover my Taj-mahaul.

I would estimate receiving a maximum of only 2 years use out of the new one, therefor I could not recommend ADCO to any of my friends.

Cheers
Thanks for your feedback. I have not read nor heard too many good reviews on these covers so I think I will save my money and continue to use the 303 generously.

Back
Top Bottom