Free Coupon to stay at Outdoor resorts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
If you are traveling in the area of Las Vegas between now and mid July Outdoor Resorts are providing a complimentary coupon for 6 days and 5 free nights at the Outdoor Resorts.  On top of that it states right on the coupon that attending a sales pitch is not required.  Go HERE to print out the coupon.  Just think it might be a good time to visit Al at Outdoor Resorts and have a mini rally.

Ron said:
... it might be a good time to visit Al at Outdoor Resorts and have a mini rally.

That's where Dave, Lisa, Chris and I are headed as I type. Don't forget Jerry and Ardra when you visit Outdoor Resorts; They live just a couple of miles away and I'm sure they'd love to see Framily members who are in town.

I kinda figured that would be one of your planned stops.  Be sure to print out a coupon or two so you can pass the second one to another framily member.  Sounded like a good deal to me.

We got our coupon many moons ago from IIRC Dave.

kinda figured that would be one of your planned stops.

It wasn't a planned stop. LV was rarely one of my chosen destinations, but I'm getting acclimated thanks to Dave & Lisa, Al & Judy, Jerry & Ardra. Chris let me know last night that we were coming here. Not having seen the Griefers and Fitzgeralds for a couple of months, I immediately agreed.

Tom, If she informed you last night and I've heard you say many times that Chris does most of the driving, did you have any choice but too agree!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Just a thought!! ;)

Randy

LOL Randy, you're right; Since I'm a passenger, I didn't really have a choice. I'm usually the navigator, but in this case Chris merely had to follow Dave since he knew his way home.

Tom said:
We got our coupon many moons ago from IIRC Dave.

It wasn't a planned stop. LV was rarely one of my chosen destinations, but I'm getting acclimated thanks to Dave & Lisa, Al & Judy, Jerry & Ardra. Chris let me know last night that we were coming here. Not having seen the Griefers and Fitzgeralds for a couple of months, I immediately agreed.

If your driver says your gonna stop you had better agree since you have no other choice. ;D ;D  Always good to visit with Framily.

The sales team here is pretty low key.  They'd rather you convince yourself that this is good place to invest in rather than pressure you to buy.

Tom arrived on a good weekend.  The resort had the Lettermen in for a free concert and even through in free cocktails!

If the coupons disappear from the web site, send me a note and I'll see if I can dig one up; many times they have them available for owners to give out.  I should remind everyone that the resort is limited to Class A motorhomes only.

Al

Tom  If you state you don't want to stop and Chris Does,  just remember 1 thing only---Walking Ain't Crowded    LOL

Shayne, I just have to be careful Chris doesn't leave me at Flying J  ;D

I hear that   Loud and Clear   That's why I'm afraid to let Audrey Drive    lol

Thanks Ron, the day we cross the border into California we are headed to Indio for Sue's nephew's wedding so we will call and try to get a reservation.

Jeff Cousins said:
Thanks Ron, the day we cross the border into California we are headed to Indio for Sue's nephew's wedding so we will call and try to get a reservation.

Be cautious if staying at the Indio Outdoor Resorts there have been reports of a number of thefts there.

Back
Top Bottom