Unexpected Maritime mini rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

Donna and I met the Reavis' at a Gary Brink hosted Rally in Nashville May 2008.  However, Dave has not been active on the Forum for a while.  However, he is making the trip to Newfoundland to visit with family of his late wife, and made contact through Gary.  We went for a quiet drive to see the Semipalmated Sandpipers who presently are migrating through the area.  The lookout is across the Bay from Hopewell Rocks, and we were lucky enough that the tide was out and there were birds feeding.
    We'll likely go for another drive today, and Dave leaves for Cape Breton tomorrow to await his NL Ferry reservation.
    The picture was a last minute thought, and the sun did a number, but you can make out the faces.

Ed

Attachments

• Ed, Donna and Dave Reavis.JPG
    Ed, Donna and Dave Reavis.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 62
Sorry we couldn't join you three, but happy to have "facilitated" another rally!

Dave hopes to come over and visit us here in Asheville when he gets back home. It's only a couple hours away.

It's so good to see Dave out and about!  Please do tell him hello for us.

ArdraF & JerryF

It was great to see Ed and Donna again. I thank them so much for their wonderful hospitality. It's  a different world doing it by myself after all the years the two of us fulltimed.

Thanks again Ed an Donna.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Good to see you on the Forum. Hope your trip is great.  When you are back in TX come by and say hi.  Unfortunately Ned passed away on June 27th but the buddy pad is still there.

Greetings from Lorna

Back
Top Bottom