This may be interesting. Jumping out of a plane with no chute.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
This Saturday at 8:00 PM Eastern on FOX. One thing for sure, he will land.  :eek: ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/29/daredevil-to-attempt-jumping-out-plane-at-25000-feet-without-parachute.html

And it has a way of catching up to us. I hope his future widow has her financial affairs in order.

Well he is supposed to land in a net. If you design a net properly  It might work. Of course if he misses the net.. SPLAT...

Typical of FOX to cover and encourage and in fact it appears that the idea was FOX's 
You have to remember who owns Fox.

Already been done,,, Travis Pastrana did it around 2009 I believe.  Lots of Youtube videos on it.

Slightly different - Pastrana had other skydivers "catch" him and ended up in a tandem dive.  This guy will freefall all the way and [hopefully] hit a net, but its still well above ground.

Talk about extreme sports!!!!

There was at least one recorded instance (during WW II) where a guy got blown out of his plane (the chute failed) and he hit in a deep snow bank and survived, but of course that was happenstance and not the same as this plan intends.

Hi,

I believe the Russians jumped out of airplanes without chutes at low level and slowest speed of plane during WWII to get to fronts. With shortages in materials it was their only way of dealing with things. Still not a high altitude jump and landing at probably 180 mph as this guy is trying to do. I think he is nuts. He does have a lot of jump experience so he is not likely to miss his target.

I'm thinking diapers -- multiple layers of diapers.  Oh, sorry ---- when you're an adult is it absorbent underwear?  Inflatable vest.  Paid up life insurance.  Many shots of liquid courage.  In his previous life, he must have been the one who went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. Yes, will be interesting.

They're all Faux networks, it just depends what news slant you want to hear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom