CA here we come

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
An early start this morning (7.40am). That's one nice thing about being able to leave everything hooked up overnight - get up, have a quick look around the rig, check tires, and off we go.

We stayed at the Double Dice RV Park in Elko, NV last night, same place we stayed on the way to Moab. Gravel sites, full hookups, free WiFi (although I didn't use it), and freee continental breakfast. This time I made sure I turned the right breakers on  :)

Had a good thunderstorm over Elko last night. I've been watching th SLC TV channel amd it looks like there are more storms to the north and south of us. UT will get hit this afternoon. It's just overcast here right now, but I'm sure we'll run into the weather before we reach Reno (planned stop for tonight).

Hope the Moab group has a good trip to Hovenweep and that someone will post photos. It was very nice of Mike to volunteer to lead the trip and be a tour guide.

Tom,

That is an early start, for us it would be anyway.  Your driver appears to be really truckin along to arrive in Elko in one day.  Dive safe.

Ron said:
Your driver appears to be really truckin along to arrive in Elko in one day.

Just a long day Ron.

Tom said:
Just a long day

Tom,

Those of us who had a shorter day and stopped for a while in Salt Lake City (Jerry, Ardra, Phil & Doris) are enjoying talking about you at our mini-rally dinner.  :)

Phil

Back
Top Bottom