New Captains Chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Grape

Howdy all. Hopefully someone has some insight on my possible options regarding my Captains Chairs in my 06 Tour. I want to replace them. They are the original factory Leather (touch) seats. The driver's is electric and the co-pilots is manual. The co-pilots has a manually activated foot rest. And there in is the problem. Every supplier I have found on line only offers Captains Chairs with electrically activated foot rest. I don't really feel like paying to get the electrical installed for the chair. I definitely don't have the skills to install it myself. I'd burn the coach to the ground probably. Can any one out there point me in a direction that might solve my dilemma? I have even considered getting the old ones re-upholstered. Not sure what the cost of that would be. All help will be appreciated. http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif

you have 12 volts available in the passenger console. Easy to tap into that. Reupholstery is cheaper than buying new

The cost for any good quality replacement will far exceed the re-upholstering cost. I wouldn't buy new seats unless something was seriously wrong with the frame or mechanism.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom