Removal of TV cabinet and remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suzmoz

Hello ,
I need Ideas as to how to remove or modify the front TV cabinet/ console of my RV?
I have tried everything but just cannot get to the screws from the left or right sides of the cabinet.
I want to take 6 inches off the bottom to shorten it but I don't see any way to get to the screws.
It is a Newmar Daystar.... 1999

Suzmoz said:
Hello ,
I need Ideas as to how to remove or modify the front TV cabinet/ console of my RV?
I have tried everything but just cannot get to the screws from the left or right sides of the cabinet.
I want to take 6 inches off the bottom to shorten it but I don't see any way to get to the screws.
It is a Newmar Daystar.... 1999

I cut the bottoms off with a sawsall and a cordless skill saw.... you are talking about the center box that hold the tube tv ...right?

We are trying to remove center tv cabinet in Diplomat. Tv came out easy, so did approximately 15 screws, but could not remove the cabinet. It loosened a bit from the ceiling, but no luck...just stuck. Wanted to make cabinet shorter for clearance and add flat screen. Can't really find any info on DIY. Any info would be appreciated.  Calling Monaco tomorrow. Best wishes.

SeilerBird said:
If you people would take and post some photos it would be easier for us to make suggestions.

it's way way way too hard to post pics on this sight...I think this place would be way busier if you could easily post pics

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom