Comedy club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cougar3514v

RV Roamer said:
Under 12 feet qualifies as a low rider.  ;)  My motorhome is taller than that!
Is this a comedy club or a forum?  :D  Okay, I'll admit that when I'm walking the dog through the campgrounds in the morning, I'm eyeing the nice big motor homes.  Are you all trying to give me a case of "short man syndrome?"

RV Roamer said:
...the fifth wheel turns inside the tow vehicles track whereas a travel trailer (aka tagalong or bumper pull) pretty much follows the tow vehicles track.

Yes, I do have to take the turns much wider with the 5er behind me.  I'm sometimes surprised by how much the 5er's axles come inside on a turn.

-Dave

Is this a comedy club or a forum?

Yes.

Okay, I'll admit that when I'm walking the dog through the campgrounds in the morning, I'm eyeing the nice big motor homes.  Are you all trying to give me a case of "short man syndrome?"

Hey, you think you get a complex -- I tow a 23' light weight TT.  At forum rallies like Quartizite, my rig looks like the comma in 100,000.

In addition to being one of our trailer(ing) experts, Carl is also our resident comedian.

Attached is a photo of Carl with his trailer.

Attachments

• CARLSTLR-3.jpg
    CARLSTLR-3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
Tom said:
In addition to being one of our trailer(ing) experts, Carl is also our resident comedian.

When did he get the new one???

Actually the credit for that photo goes to Tom Berney of Glasgow, Scotland.    He invited us to stay in his caravan at Lochgoilhead, a sea loch in Western Scotland.  The shoot was taken at a picnic next to his caravan. 

Now you know what a Scottish travel trailer looks like. 

Carl,

Thanks for the attribution on the photo; I couldn't recall who took it, but the guys on the Brit forum sure had a good time with it.

I think you guys have hijacked this thread, not to mention insulting my Irish ancestors  ;)

wendycoke said:
I think you guys have hijacked this thread, not to mention insulting my Irish ancestors  ;)

You're right Wendy, I split/moved it here.

Back
Top Bottom