1999 fleetwood pace arrow rv owners package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we recently "inherited" this RV and it essentially arrived with a couple of sets of keys,  and a copied manual that says refer to "owners package" whenever you need to figure out how any of the main systems work. Fleetwood does not carry the owners package any longer....geeze....it was suggested I start here.  I am not sure how I even got to this spot but here is hoping someone can help me with this package. thank you in advance.  Julie

The "owner package" is simply a suitcase full of individual appliance and component manuals. You need to identify the make and model of the various appliances you have (water heater, fridge, furnace, a/c) and you will be able to download the manuals for them online. They won't tell you everything you want to know, but they help.

We have some of the sources for these manuals listed here:
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?action=Manuals

Most of your questions are going to be "where is the switch?" or "what does this valve do?". The manuals won't help with that, I'm sorry to say. Ask questions here and we can usually figure it out. Pictures of what you are asking about help.

Do as Gary said... Mine is a 2000 Pace Arrow by Fleetwood and I have mine and all is in there. I will help if I can. Is it a F53 Ford? You may have diff. fridge, steps, A/C  ect.?

Back
Top Bottom