...finally caught my truck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom Hoffman

I have an older bachelor neighbor who lives in a travel trailer  about 150' from my place.  He has a fuzzy fat rat/dog he keeps on a rope.

The road curves gently in front of his place and I have to go by his place each time I leave or return.

Today I was approaching the curve and it is  here that the Rat/Dog normally flies to the end of the rope and is jerked to very undignified halt at the end.  Over time it has to have hurt his neck being jerked off his feet and forced into a back somersault and brought to a violent halt.

As I came toward the curve, the dog once more rushed out and I always slow down, he reached the end and was again stopped in mid rush, only this time as he reached the end, the rope broke as he was in mid flight and he was dumped on his butt right in front of my wheel.  I was stopped by the time he hit my wheel and did not run over him.  I opened my door to look at him and he kind of staggered to his feet and growled and tried to bite my wheel, he looked at me, turned around and staggered like a drunk back toward his home. 

I think he was trying to figure out what to do with my truck now that he had finally caught it. 

It was hilarious...  The dog's owner saw it all too and was laughing his head off. 

I wonder what will happen the next time? ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom