replacing 12 volt fixtures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rkbowdin

well, here I am, a new owner of an old(ish) class a. We have only done small TT before, so this is an adventure! We bought a 2004 Winnebago sightseer with only 17,000 miles on it. Im not sure why, but it has 6 12 volt articulated arm reading lights, some of them right next to smaller adjustable reading lights. I have managed to thunk into or get caught on every one of those lights so today, out they went! (I'm dangerous with a drill driver) now I have 6 places with 12 volt wires sticking out of my walls, so my question is, what do you guys suggest I do with them? any ideas, suggestions? I hate to waste all that available power access. :D

thanx so much!

I would buy a bunch of these and hang them in place.

https://www.amazon.com/Lumitronics-Designer-Removable-Replacement-Motorhomes/dp/B010PD9NRM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471571242&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=rv+light&psc=1

Switching all my bulbs to led was the very first thing I did after we bought ms.Winnie. I saw some things with both 12 volt plugs and usb that I want for some, I would love a clock but haven't found a 12 volt one. A fans a good idea too, thanx all for your ideas, time to go shopping  :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom