Just checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

statichead

Hi Folks,    I have intended to join this group for a bit, there is certainly gobs and gobs of info. Will be looking
for some answers no doubt.  Have been rving for some time,  and keepin  these things in shape can be quite the challenge.  I have found you never quite run out of something to do.  I own the very last MHC residency that was ever produced.  Also the only (2003) model ever produced.    Thanks,  George

Normand--  Actually its a MHC  (Mountain Home Coach)  Thor sold this line to Mhc in 1999, however mhc went belly up sometime in 2001.  The unit I have is a 3790.  The serial plate date is July 2002, and unit was sold and titled as 2003 model year.  My gut feeling is that this unit might have been on the production line when the doors closed.  It was sold new at Painted Post, NY,  by what was then Painted  Post Car Mart, which at that time was a dealer for MHC,  the owner of the car mart was a principle player in MHC- think he was the CEO. This unit set on his showroom floor for several months, sold in June 2003. I do know the F-53 ford chassis was actually manuf in 2001.  We really do enjoy this unit, mileage is at 15,860, have  driven to Fla, the last two years.  Had to replace all the tires and the hydraulic lines on the levelers.  George

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom