2017 QZ Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
119 posts and not a single photo to help the rest of us dream about Quartzsite a bit.  ;)

markbarendt said:
119 posts and not a single photo to help the rest of us dream about Quartzsite a bit.  ;)

Yesterday's Sunrise taken at the rally site.

Attachments

• Sunrise January 21 Quartzsite.jpg
    Sunrise January 21 Quartzsite.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 41
A picture of the RVs that have arrived as of Sunday morning January 21.  It is an overcast day with some sprinkles earlier this morning.

Attachments

• Jan 21 new.jpg
    Jan 21 new.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 73
  Arrived AGAIN THIS MONTH,,first time from the 17th DEC. to the 10thJAN. and will be here till the 14 day pass runs out..Happy times ahead..>>>Dan

Paul & Ann said:
A picture of the RVs that have arrived as of Sunday morning January 21.  It is an overcast day with some sprinkles earlier this morning.
Giggle the coach just this side of the Jeep looks like mine. Maybe next year ?

Today was cool, windy and overcast.  Nevertheless we all seemed to find things to do.  We showed Joe and Doreen how to drive across the wash and go into town under the I-15 overpasses.

Some of today's happy hour photos are attached.  As you can tell, we're all bundled up - except for those tough Canadians who seem to think it's warm here and wear shorts.

ArdraF

Attachments

• IMG_3138 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3138 (Medium).JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3139 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3139 (Medium).JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3140 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3140 (Medium).JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3141 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3141 (Medium).JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3142 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3142 (Medium).JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3145 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3145 (Medium).JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3146 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3146 (Medium).JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3147 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3147 (Medium).JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3148 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3148 (Medium).JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3149 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3149 (Medium).JPG
    256.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3150 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3150 (Medium).JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 65
Pictures look like a fun time out there but it does look a bit cooler than it was last year.

It has been many years since Jimmy & I were able to attend a Quartzite Rally. But we are sending two new friends your way. Be on the lookout for Rudy & Eileen Latasa from Socorro, NM.They are friends from the electric co-op where I serve on the board.

Jeff said:
Larry bad luck!

We are sorry we missed you.

I'm sorry too, Jeff - we'd hoped to see a lot of folks. We're in Raton now, hopefully home this afternoon. Then we'll winterize and get the genny scheduled for repair. Sure hope this is the last serious problem for a long time.

Monday was a bust here in Quartzsite!  It was cold and really windy.  None of us even stuck our heads out the door when it came time for happy hour.  It was way too windy and even drizzled a bit.

Luckily it's much nicer today.  A few of us went into town and we are planning to have happy hour today.

ArdraF

Marlene and I are headed to Palm Desert tomorrow morning to spend the weekend with friends from CT. We'll be passing thru QZ late in the morning and will try to stop by and say hi to any around.

We had lunch with Lorna Reiter yesterday, but didn't take any pictures so it wasn't an official mini-rally. She said she is planning on being at the pot luck on Saturday.

We should be there early this afternoon. Anyone going out on a Jeep trail tomorrow?

Please get your  photo taken during  happy hour this afternoon.  I'm doing couples shots so you  may need to  grab your spouse and get them to cooperate for this photo op.  I'll do a  Quartzsite Collage of all the  2017 Attendees for posting after the  rally is  over.

I'm also passing out the white envelopes for  contributions.  OR  look at the top line of your screen and hit the  Donate button.  Makes it really  easy to donate to our RVForum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom