2017 QZ Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob & Betty have a reservation for 5 days in Blythe so that we can attend. As soon as I check the calendar, I'll check the dates. I may have the coach running by then . . . it was there once!!! :)

is a grocery store nearby just wondering? wether to bring auto or sidexside.  dabrown

Quartzsite has a couple of small grocery stores including one with an excellent meat department.  Major grocery stores are in Blythe, CA (25 miles west) and Parker, AZ (35 miles north).  Parker also has a Wal-Mart.

Side x Side can drive the wash into town, but can't get to the grocery stores unless it's registered and road legal.

The surrounding area is full version of off-roading opportunities for 4x4s but as Lou mentioned to reach all retail and restaurants in QZ it will need to be registered.

Most of us try to bring the food we will need.

Larry N. said:
Larry & Mary Ann plan to arrive at Q 1/20, tentatively departing the 29th. Possibly arriving earlier, since we plan to be at Indio, too.

Jeff, it appears you've updated the attendees list, but somehow you skipped us.

Larry

Jeff,,,I won,'t be there for the greetings,,I will be at another "rally" from the 19th to the 22nd,,then to the forum venue on the 22nd...>>>Dan

I will be there for the first time the 22cd or 23rd. I look forward to putting faces to names and shaking some hands.

Larry you are right, I did miss it. Sorry but you are now on the list.

Dan see you on the 22nd.

See you all in a few weeks.

Rain,,,Rain,,, and more Rain,,all night and day this day before Christmas,,,expecting to see Santa coming in with a BOAT..>>>Dan

Jeff,

We will be there at least on some of the days.  New members - !st Rally. But have boondocked a few times in the Q but after the Jan hoopla.
Leaving N.Illinois after New Years's.
Will see ya at the most important time of the day --- 4PM!!

Nancy & Bob
Illinois
2015 Mather (Ford Transit Van)

Altho I have a fireplace,,Santa was bitchin about the lack of a chimney,, so we made an agreement,,he won't cry about the chimney and I won't tell him how to load his sleigh..>>>D

Is anyone set up at the Rally Site yet?

Dan I couldn't tell is you are camping there or just drove out to check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom