2017 QZ Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeff, we have been in Q for the last week...  we won't be able to attend the rally, but we did just drive over there from LaPosa South today as we were geocaching.  There are maybe 3 RVs parked in the forum area

Jeff,

Please add to your list:

Jennifer Everett and Dan McBride, 1-20 to 1-29; AZ

Thanks, Jennifer

Richard and Jennifer you are all down.

The list is growing!

Im sad to say we wont be making it to the rally this year. Bob's health is not good. They are trying to get him more balanced.... good luck with that. Hes never been balanced his whole life.  :eek:

I left 1/1, thankfully before the current weather hit. I'm decompressing at the bird watchers park in San Antonio, NM and it's kind of a treat. This ol boondocker has never had full hook ups before. ;)

cadee2c said:
Im sad to say we wont be making it to the rally this year. Bob's health is not good. They are trying to get him more balanced.... good luck with that. Hes never been balanced his whole life.  :eek:

Caryl

Hope Bob improves and you make it next year. I have updated the list.

Jeff, Margaret and I won't be making the trip to Arizona this year. This would have been our 7th year. We have bought a home and have been busy furnishing it for the pass month. We have decided to downsize to a small motorhome and to have a home base to come back too.
  We will continue our journey but not full time as we have done for the past 4 years. Going to miss everyone but don't count us out just a small life adjustment.

Jeff,

Please take us off the list. We decided to stay in Texas rather than head farther west. Really enjoying the park we are in. Hope to make Quartzsite some other time. Have fun everyone!

Vicki and Mark Shorter

If staying a week at the Q rally site what is the cost and where do you pay? We will be there on about the 18th or 19th looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks in advance for the responses.

The LTVA pass is $40 for 14 days, payable at the entry station off of US 95.  You'll get windshield decals for your RV and tow vehicle.

There's no charge to come in for the day, only if you're staying overnight or longer.

We will be parking with the Escapees Chapters 6 and 21 group on Plumosa Road.  We plan to stop by for a happy hour or two, and will probably be there for the potluck on Saturday.

Jeannine & Dan

Weather forecast in SLC area is not looking good for our planned Monday departure. Tuesday looks better, but we will have to see. We had planned on arriving during the daylight, but winter days are still short. How difficult would it be if we arrived at night? I am thinking if we get a late start we should just stay in a campground a few hours away rather than arriving after dark. Comments?

When you aren't familiar with the area, it'd be difficult to find the RV Forum assembly area after dark. Currently we're the only ones here, arrived about noon today. We were in the Riviera RV Resort in Blythe last night, and it's a fairly nice place.

Larry N. said:
When you aren't familiar with the area, it'd be difficult to find the RV Forum assembly area after dark. Currently we're the only ones here, arrived about noon today. We were in the Riviera RV Resort in Blythe last night, and it's a fairly nice place.
That's what I thought. If we don't get out on Monday, we'll be there eventually.

We got a late start today due to the rain and winds yesterday and have made it to Bakersfield and set up camp at Buena Vista Receration area,  if it doesn't snow over the hill we will be lucky and be ther late afternoon, travel safe all.

John

Back
Top Bottom