2017 QZ Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steve and Betty we look forward to seeing you again.

Joe let us know where you decide to stay.

We are actually going into a park at Quartzsite on the January 6 for a month. The DW just wanted to have full hookups, etc etc. But its all good. Would love to stop by the RV Forum gathering to chat about solar, rock hounding and saying hello.

Safe travels.

Bill and Debbie said:
We are actually going into a park at Quartzsite on the January 6 for a month. The DW just wanted to have full hookups, etc etc. But its all good. Would love to stop by the RV Forum gathering to chat about solar, rock hounding and saying hello.

Safe travels.

Bill and Debbie

We all get together at 4:00PM for happy hour but there is usually someone around most of the day.

The Dodd's will 'probably' be there sometime . . TBD - 1/29.
Not sure when we will arrive.  We will let you know.

Our plans remain somewhat etched in jello at this moment. . . .

Larry, just remember that in many areas of the US in January, Jello will freeze solid.

Ed

Would love to make it.
Boondocking, though, I dunno.
Margo's idea of roughing it is a hotel with no room service.

Add me to the list, Jeff.  I'm still trying to disentangle myself from this job so I can retire, but I've cleared out the last half of January to spend in Quartzsite.

I will be arriving after the Blythe Bluegrass Festival wraps up on Sunday.

Lou

Jim and Tarry plan on being there on the 20th.  Before I start making reservations for Feb does anyone have any plans for a group side-trip after the rally?

Are there Honey Wagons that comes by to pump out holding tanks at Quartzsite? just planning ahead being this will be the first trip?

Joe & Doreen
We plan on being there the 2nd week of Jan, it will be a 1st for us with the motorhome. Looking forward to it.

JFN said:
Are there Honey Wagons that comes by to pump out holding tanks at Quartzsite? just planning ahead being this will be the first trip?

If you park where the rest of us park, the $40 for two weeks also includes the use of the BLM's dump and fresh water site, just a few minutes east of our spot. I typically drive over there after six days, or so, depending on our exact usage.

I think there might be a honey wagon in town you could call, but I'm not sure of that.

There is a honey wagon, it used to be $35. But, like Larry said, the BLM fee includes use of the dump station and water. The wait in line is usually about 30-40 minutes. We typically get in line and take showers whole we're waiting to use up the last of our water and fill up the grey water tank before dumping.

Back
Top Bottom