Moab 2007 rally activity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
The Moab 2007 rally will soon be upon us, so I thought we'd give everyone a heads up on a short group activity. We'll have a group singalong of Waltzing Through Walmart, written by forum member Cliif Boyd, the RV Musicman.

You'll find the lyrics here.

To help with the tune, you can hear a clip sung by Cliff at his web site where you can also purchase a copy of Cliff's CD of RVing songs.

Copies of the lyrics of Waltzing Through Walmart will be provided at the rally, with Cliff's permission. Meanwhile, y'all have some time to memorize them and practice before the rally.

You never know, Cliff might even show up in person and lead the singing.

Need information on the where and when of the rally? Click here.

Need some info on Moab and the surrounding area? The file in our forum library The Moab experience will just begin to scratch the surface and hopefully whet your appetite to join us.
[edit]Link update[/edit]

Tom  Thanks for starting this thread.  Wife can look things over now.  BTW have you talked to Cliff lately?  Has he done anything with the lyrics to the Flying J thing?  Thanks.

Shayne,

I haven't talked with Cliff lately, but was thinking of dropping him a note. I remembered about the Flying J song when I read some of the prior discussion earlier today, but I don't know if he turned it into a song. That would be hysterical if he completed it. You realize that you'd have to sing it if it is completed, right  ;D

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  You're asking a lot.  Me Sing?  Everyone would upchucking before I got down with the 1st line.  You better rethink that and ask the Boss to do that.  As I said at Russ's Palace  I can't carry a note to bottom of the ocean.  Talent singing is a no no for me.

LOL Shayne, I guess you'd better lip sync.

The Moab 2007 rally will soon be upon us, so I thought we'd give everyone a heads up on a short group activity. We'll have a group singalong of Waltzing Through Walmart, written by forum member Cliif Boyd, the RV Musicman.

You'll find the lyrics here.

To help with the tune, you can hear a clip sung by Cliff at his web site where you can also purchase a copy of Cliff's CD of RVing songs.

Copies of the lyrics of Waltzing Through Walmart will be provided at the rally, with Cliff's permission. Meanwhile, y'all have some time to memorize them and practice before the rally.

You never know, Cliff might even show up in person and lead the singing.

Need information on the where and when of the rally? Click here.

Need some info on Moab and the surrounding area? The file in our forum library The Moab experience will just begin to scratch the surface and hopefully whet your appetite to join us.
[edit]Link update[/edit]
Is Cliff still alive? I have a copy of his RVsongs4you that I bought years ago when he was in Washington at the RV park we were at. I love the songs on the CD - I am sure other RVs do to.
Charlotte
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom