Gandpa one more time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Today we were blessed with the birth of another grandson, David Thomas Jones, weighing in at 8lbs 12 oz in Florence, KY. The happy parents had a couple of alternate names, but the proximity to Saint David's day dictated it be David. The choice of Thomas is a combination of being named after me and continuing the Thomas name - one of my Grandfathers was named Thomas Thomas.

This makes 5 children, 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren between Chris and I. We don't look that olde eh  ???

Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma !!! Obviously you had children at a very young age (HA!).

Thanks Wendy. Now you know why we braved the snow and ice to go to Kentucky recently.

wendycoke said:
Obviously you had children at a very young age

Yes we did and so did some of our children  ;D

Congratulations Tom and to Chris.  You can't have enough, nor too many.  you'll find the love to share amongst each and all of them.  Again,  Congrats.

Congratulations! Keep going. Never gets old.  ;D

Don't look that old? What old?  ???  ;)

Ray D  ;D

Congrats to you and Chris.  We're glad to infer that Mom and baby (and baby's Dad) are all doing well.

Ciao,

Peggy & Doug

Well Congratulations there Grandpa and Grandma!!  And to the proud parents also.  :)

Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it!  ;D

Howard

Thanks everyone. Oops, in my excitement I forgot to mention that Mom, baby and Dad are all doing fine.

Congratulations Tom & Chris!!! I know years ago kids would get married at 13 and start having kids. You two must have started sooner than that!!! ;D ;D

Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma.  Glad to hear the parents and baby are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom