HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Betty B.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrankW

We just wanted to wish our friend Betty a very Happy Birthday!  Hope you had a great day in Buena Vista with all the 4-wheelers.
Hugs and fist bumps
Frank & Barb

A very, very happy birthday to Betty.  Hope you have a great day.

Mike & Chrystal.

Times 10!!  Hope it's a great year, especially since you're doing the planning!  ;D

ArdraF and JerryF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty!!! Hopefully our paths will cross one of these days and I can meet you in person.

Happy birthday Betty, and hopefully many more.

Gary and Darlene

May your Birthday be the beginning of another great year! Happy Birthday!

Thank  you one and all for the kind words and well wishes.  It was indeed a  wonderful birthday.  Framily members Margaret and Henry, Loretta and Larry and  Bill Roscoe were on the trail with  us on the  birthday.  Margaret got a big birthday cake to share with trail mates and they sang to me amidst all the beautiful mountain pine trees.  I feel so fortunate to keep having birthdays.  Not everyone gets to keep having them.  I also feel fortunate to have made so many lifelong friends on this RVForum.  They  are the best.

We were in  Buena Vista , Colorado with our FMCA 4 Wheeling Group.  Todays events were  cancelled due to weather issues.  Yesterday we saw hail, sleet, rain and snow on the trails but it was  beautiful!

Attachments

• Napoleon Pass.JPG
    Napoleon Pass.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 23
  • Hancock Trail.JPG
    Hancock Trail.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Let them eat cake .JPG
    Let them eat cake .JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Betty Brewer.JPG
    Betty Brewer.JPG