Fishing near Yuma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Here it is near 75F here in Yuma few clouds, slight breeze. Overall a beautiful day.  Maybe I should go out and try the fishing near Yuma. :)

Looking forward to seeing photos of the fish you catch Ron.

Probably much better fishing in Montana than Yuma.

Ron_Staff said:
Having not yet fished around Yuma I am guessing as far as Yuma goes.

Understood Ron, but Montana fishing is world class and world famous.

Ron_Staff said:
Wyoming and Idaho also offer excellent fishing.

Yes, I got a taste of Idaho fishing when we stopped for several days on our way home from Yellowstone.

Ron,

I hear that the "Catcus fish" and "Sand fish" are in season all year long.  ;D

JerryF

Some of those cactus fish can be prickly  ;D

Hey Ron I don't know what you fish for but up near Palo verdes Ca, between Yuma and Blythe is the best catfishinf there is , MM good ! My husband used to catch big channel cats , In some beer batter with a slaw  salad and a pan of cornbread and dinner is served ;)  Donna

We love to eat catfish but I haven't fished for them for years.  Thanks for the tip.  Until I start fishing for cat again we will just have to get them from Schwans.

My Dad and brother used to fish the All American canals around that area somewhere and caught some nice catfish.  Now, my brother lives in Tenn., is moderator of a on-line catfishing group.  He and his buddies go out on the rivers back there and catch some fish weighing over 25 lbs!!  But he still has fond memories of the canals and also,the Colorado River fishing. 

Leslie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DUSM0518
Back
Top Bottom