Toilet Paper???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Aye Gary, and you may recall that, in earlier days of our forum, this subject resulted in our longest thread/discussion. The subject resurfaces now and again, but it doesn't seem to get old  ;D
Well, as a newbie I'm glad I didn't do a forum search and gave this amusing topic another run!!

I was going old school but corn cobs will get stuck in the 90 degree bend of the hose so back to Charmin!   
(now get that picture out of your brain)

Gary RV Roamer said:
I luv this topic! It always generates so many and so varied responses - almost as many as Walmart RV parking! 

You beat me to it. 
I've never seen a group more adamant and opinionated about what to use on their backside.  ;D ;D
Always a lively topic!
We used RV toilet paper when we first got the rig. Now any one ply on sale will do.

Crap - this topic is almost a year old!  I'm glad I found it though, I've now decided to dump our RVTP after seeing the info here. 
I'm a retired Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator - I can guarantee you that NO TP makes it to the wastewater plant intact - it all dissolves in the sewer system (along with most everything else).
Our barscreens did remove an occational child's toy, clothes, paper money, diapers, tons of condoms, plastics, cigarette butts, dope baggies, etc..  Ahhh, the memories ;).

H5-Phil said:
Crap - this topic is almost a year old!  I'm glad I found it though, I've now decided to dump our RVTP after seeing the info here. 
I'm a retired Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator - I can guarantee you that NO TP makes it to the wastewater plant intact - it all dissolves in the sewer system (along with most everything else).
Our barscreens did remove an occational child's toy, clothes, paper money, diapers, tons of condoms, plastics, cigarette butts, dope baggies, etc..  Ahhh, the memories ;).

I worked at a wastewater treatment plant back in the early 70's. Hauled sludge from midnight-eight AM. Funny thing about the sludge-used to dump it around the perimeter fence when farmers didn't want to buy it. We noticed a couple of the long haired employees (it was the 70's) hanging around the back fence area. Found that two things grew quite well out of the sludge, tomatoes and marijuana. I don't think these guys were making BLT's.

H5-Phil said:
Our barscreens did remove an occational child's toy, clothes, paper money, diapers, tons of condoms, plastics, cigarette butts, dope baggies, etc..  Ahhh, the memories ;) .

Yep, I've often said I don't care if my choice of TP takes a little longer to breakdown than another. It's still faster than I can pull up my pants and run outside to dump the tank...  ;D

Good one!!  LMAO!! 

Oldgator73 said:
I worked at a wastewater treatment plant back in the early 70's. Hauled sludge from midnight-eight AM. Funny thing about the sludge-used to dump it around the perimeter fence when farmers didn't want to buy it. We noticed a couple of the long haired employees (it was the 70's) hanging around the back fence area. Found that two things grew quite well out of the sludge, tomatoes and marijuana. I don't think these guys were making BLT's.

You learn something new everyday on this forum.  Now what do I do with the 75 rolls of RV paper that we have managed to accumulate.  Maybe we can double it but more likely the wife will start taking along our usual stuff.  Thanks for a good informative thread.  Poop talk is never boring.

Bill N said:
You learn something new everyday on this forum.  Now what do I do with the 75 rolls of RV paper that we have managed to accumulate.  Maybe we can double it but more likely the wife will start taking along our usual stuff.  Thanks for a good informative thread.  Poop talk is never boring.

75 rolls. really?

Rene T said:
75 rolls. really?

Nah, not really.  Just seems like it.  Every time we pass it in Walmart I forget how much we have and buy a pack.  Now I can finally stop doing that but if you have a need for 66 rolls I know where you can get it..............lol

Back
Top Bottom