Ouray, CO 2017 Rally Inquiry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zmotorsports

Chrystal and I are trying to work on some details about hosting an off-road rally in Ouray, Colorado for August 12-19, 2017.  I would like to get a rough head count on who would be interested in attending if we were to organize a rally?

This will be the week before the FMCA 4-Wheelers Buena Vista rally similar to this year.  Campgrounds are already starting to book up and so I would like to get a count and get a jump on this.

If interested, please post a quick reply containing a coach or trailer size and amperage requirements.  IF we can make this happen I will then start an "official" rally thread so please stay tuned to this section as it will have to happen fast once we have a unit count.

Thank you.

Mike & Chrystal.

I just came back from Ouray a few weeks ago.  First thing I did after Engineer Pass was call my brother (in OR) and tell him we have to meet there next summer.  He agreed!  8/12 might even work. 30Amp

Great guys.  Keep the replies coming if anyone else is interested.  Just trying to get a rough unit count.

Thanks.

Mike.

As I shared with you earlier Mike, we will be in CO next summer also so count us in.

Great guys.  Hopefully we can get a few more before I get a call back from the KOA and see about reservations.

Thanks all who have replied and lets see if we can get a few more.  I was hoping for at least a dozen or so total.

Mike.

Thanks all.

Please see the "OFFICIAL" Ouray Colorado Rally thread here and act fast.
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,98113.0.html

Thank you.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinbad
Back
Top Bottom