Ouray, Colorado August 12-19, 2017 Off-Road Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SargeW said:
Good info Mike thanks. Di is not much of a "hard core" wheeler!

She will be fine on these trails.  Although they have some technical spots the scenery is the main attraction, absolutely breathtaking.

Glad you will be joining us.

Mike.

SargeW said:
Good info Mike thanks. Di is not much of a "hard core" wheeler!

HA!!!  In my defense...as a passenger in the Jeep.....riding on the "hard core" trails is like riding on a horrifically broken, jerky rollercoaster that lasts for hours....just saying.  All the fun is in the driving....

Jeff and Anita said:
We're in! Site#60 Booked August 10-20th. Thanks Mike and Chrystal. Looking forward to it.

When we were at this park, we noted this site.  You will enjoy it.  It's large and plenty of room
for happy hour. . . . .

THE-BigLarry said:
When we were at this park, we noted this site.  You will enjoy it.  It's large and plenty of room
for happy hour. . . . .

Great Happy Hour it is! Looks like the site has a fire ring to keep us warm in case of snow.

Jeff and Anita said:
Great Happy Hour it is! Looks like the site has a fire ring to keep us warm in case of snow.

Hey, don't even talk like that.  No four letter words referring that white stuff.  Rain more than likely but not the white stuff.  It can do all that it wants to after our Ouray rally. ;)

Mike.

Ralph and Diane will be there 10-20. Made reservations online not sure what site number. Thank you Jeff and Anita for letting us know about RV Forum looking forward to the adventure.

Ralph & Diane said:
Ralph and Diane will be there 10-20. Made reservations online not sure what site number. Thank you Jeff and Anita for letting us know about RV Forum looking forward to the adventure.

Nice to have you join us for the rally and welcome to the forum.

Mike.

Hello All.

The attached document is the list of attendees as I have it.
I don't know the last name of a few of you, so if you don't mind send me
a message with that info.  If not, no big deal we will get acquainted in Ouray.

Ouray is called the Switzerland of America.  We think you will enjoy the town and
the trails.  A number of places nearby, Ridgeway, Telluride and even Durango are
available to explore as well.

Looking forward to this.  For those who 'are on the fence' please consider making your
reservations with the KOA as soon as possible.  It is a popular destination for tourists,
hikers and Jeepers.  The KOA will sell out quickly and they have a limited number of
spaces for larger rigs.

Attachments

• Ouray Attendance.docx
    12.1 KB · Views: 41
Thanks Larry, I appreciate that.

I agree with Larry, if anyone is even contemplating coming and off-roading with us, PLEASE make your reservations as soon as possible to guarantee yourselves a site.  If something comes up down the road you can always cancel and just be out a $10.00 cancellation as per KOA's cancellation policy.

Thanks.

Mike.

Ouray is called the Switzerland of America.  We think you will enjoy the town and
the trails.  A number of places nearby, Ridgeway, Telluride and even Durango are
available to explore as well.

It is a beautiful area. Ridgway State Park, just north of the town of Ridgway (which is about 10 miles north of Ouray) is also a nice place to stay, though you really need to get reservations in 6 months in advance (at least for Friday and Saturday nights), since all Colorado State Parks fill weekends very quickly, often within the first day or two they're available to reserve.

Back
Top Bottom