Ouray, Colorado August 12-19, 2017 Off-Road Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner sounds great on the 8th.  Since you know Moab so much better than us, you pick the place.  Looking forward to seeing you and Jerry.  Been a long time.

Steve & Dee

Hi all attendees,

I am back from Alaska and have some Halibut and King Salmon in a meat locker in Montrose.  :)

I will bring enough for a fish barbecue with me when I arrive in Ouray.  I would suggest we try to have the BBQ on either Saturday or Sunday evening.  I'll leave it up to Mike to pick the date.

It would be nice to have a head count as to who would want Halibut and who would want King Salmon.  Please either post here or PM me.

Thank you.

Bill

Photog said:
Hi all attendees,

I am back from Alaska and have some Halibut and King Salmon in a meat locker in Montrose.  :)

I will bring enough for a fish barbecue with me when I arrive in Ouray.  I would suggest we try to have the BBQ on either Saturday or Sunday evening.  I'll leave it up to Mike to pick the date.

It would be nice to have a head count as to who would want Halibut and who would want King Salmon.  Please either post here or PM me.

Thank you.

Bill

Sounds great Bill.  Thanks for going through all of the hassle and "inconvenience" to catch all of that fish for us. ;D

I think Saturday may be a bit tight because many will just be arriving and probably would like to relax and visit after our initial Happy Hour session.

Let's try to shoot for Sunday evening instead unless others have suggestions.

Remember all, this is EVERYONE's rally, not just ours.  Chrystal and I have been to this area many times and just wanted to share the beauty and experience with our friends so whatever everyone wants to do is fine with us.

Mike

Bill,
You are killing me. You mean I have to choose between fresh caught salmon or halibut?  Dang...

I choose halibut!

Betty

Guess I should go ask Terry.  I'll assume you would like for us to bring side dishes?

Betty Brewer said:
You are killing me. You mean I have to choose between fresh caught salmon or halibut?  Dang...

Dee and I will do one Halibut and one Salmon.  That way we get the best of both worlds!

Thanks Bill!

And we are in for side dishes, etc.  Whatever is needed.

Steve & Dee

Billo,

Did anyone ever tell you you're a great guy?

Laurie and I are opting for one of each.

We're gradually working our way toward Ouray. We're at the Boulder County fairgrounds in Longmont. Big horse show today and a huge farmer's market.

Hello Bill, Margaret and I will take one of each, sure appreciate you doing this because I know how much work fishing and cooking is! We can bring a side dish also.
    I am sitting in Clovis NM with a bent tow bar arm. Really don't have a clue how that happened. See you guys on the 12th.

Hey Henry, I see your signature still shows 2010 Phaeton. Does that mean you still have it and did not downsize? just curious.

Gary

Gary , we now have a 2017 Tiffin open road. It's 6ft shorter with a Ford V-10. This will be are shake down trip. Hope to see you guys soon.

Sounds good Henry, wish we could have made Ouray. Good luck with the shakedown, and hope to see you soon.

Gary

If anyone is looking for a site, today is a good day to call in.  I just got off the phone with Debra and cancelled my reservation.

Wish I could go - sometime in the future I will!

DJ

WOW! Thanks for catching all the fish for everyone's dinner. There are 4 of us in our party. Hope that is OK. We would like 2 salmon and 2 halibuts if that is possible. Our son and daughter-in-law will be arriving on Sunday late afternoon.

We will bring some side dishes and dessert.

We are currently at Fort Stevens State Park in Oregon. Leaving tomorrow and heading inland towards Coeur d'Alene. Will be in Ouray on the August 10th. See everyone soon.

DJStarr said:
If anyone is looking for a site, today is a good day to call in.  I just got off the phone with Debra and cancelled my reservation.

Wish I could go - sometime in the future I will!

DJ

Too bad you won't be able to join us Dave.  We'll have to catch you on the next one so we can meet.

Thanks for posting here in case anyone is looking for a site.

Mike

Bill - Thank YOU! ! !

Loretta and I will both Take the Halibut! ! ! ! 

We will bring a side dish to share as well. 

See you ALL soon. . . . .

Time is growing nearer so I thought I would update the attendees list based on my memory.  Please don't hesitate to correct me if I made a mistake.  It's been a tough year. ;)

Unfortunately I had to take Mike & Cindy Foster off of the list as they had to choose between Ouray and the Rubicon this year as our local Jeep club just returned from running the Rubicon.  I am still shocked they chose the Rubicon trail over hanging with us in Ouray. :eek:  Who-da thunk it?

Updated attendees list:

1  Billings , Ralph & Diane      Ralph & Diane
2  Sirota, Jeff & Anita  60  Jeff and Anita  with guests Bradley & Mara (welcome).
3  Brewer, Terry & Betty  77  Betty Brewer
4  Weimert, Frank & Barb    95  FrankW
5  Wishard, Henry & Margaret  97  Henry Wishard
6  Dodd, Larry & Loretta    99  THE Big Larry
7  Roscoe, Bill  102  Photog
8  Zuech, Mike & Chrystal  108  ZMotorsports
9  Falchini, Steve & Dee,  Steve N Dee
10  Fitzgerald, Jerry & Ardra,  101  ArdraF
11  Parks, Chet & Laurie,  98  Chet18013
12  Schneider, Lou  59  Lou Schnei
13  Ferguson, Gary & Coleen  taoshum

The list has kind of dwindled a bit but I understand life happens and plans have a tendency to change in the course of a year.  We still look to have a great turnout and Chrystal and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mike

We will show them, we will just have more fun than they did. . . . .

We are a small but mighty band. . . . .HA

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mike, we finally remembered to call the Ouray KOA and learned that our site is 101 so you can add that to your list.  Looking forward to a great time!

ArdraF

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom