Ouray, Colorado August 12-19, 2017 Off-Road Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes!  Thanks Mike & Crystal. Thanks for all you did to make this a great week in Ouray.  OBD Diagnostics and all!

BTW, I didn't see any vehicles with the Colo OHV sticker.  We had one in the glove compartment (You're welcome Colo) but waited to mess with it if need be.

Have a great year.

Chet and Laurie, I'm so glad you got to see the Dennis Weaver eagle!  Isn't he magnificent?  Great photos.

Gary and Coleen, more great photos.  Lots of contrasting scenery and even the shepherd's tent!

Mike and Chyrstal, thanks so much for hosting a great rally.  Even though we didn't do the tough trails we still managed to see lots of beautiful scenery, go on some fun hikes, and most of all enjoyed being with framily.  Please do tell Jared all his "grandparents" missed having him here too.

To all, safe travels until we meet next time somewhere down the road!

ArdraF

Many of us sadly hit the road this morning.  What a great rally!  Renting a Jeep was a lot of fun.  Special thanks to Mike N Chrystal for organizing the rally and helping me learn the jeeping ropes.  Really hope we get the opportunity to do this again soon and that Jared can join us.  We have made it half way home.  We are safely parked at Temple RV in St. George, UT, 480 miles.  Thanks for the recommendation Mike Zuech.  Easy in and out, pull through without unhooking.  Thanks again for everything!

Steve & Dee

Henry, Margaret, Jerry and I are the only ones left!  :(  But we had a good day.  We all went to both the Box Canyon and Cascade waterfalls.  Both are so neat!  If you haven't been yet, be sure to go the next time you're in Ouray.  They're totally different from one another.  Spent the afternoon packing up and getting ready to leave in the morning.

ArdraF

Roadhappy said:
Thanks for the Pictures!!  Beautiful! Some of them look like painted pictures.

We will rent a jeep and do this next year if the forum gets together again.  Really hated missing this one.

Robin & Charles

PS: More pictures please :D

We would love to have you guys join us.  I have already posted a thread in the rallies section for next years Ouray Off-Road Adventure.

Spots are filling up quick in the Ouray KOA so if you think you may want to join us, please make reservations as soon as possible.  Worse case scenario if you can't make it you can always cancel your reservations.

Mike

Thank you everyone who attended this years Ouray Adventure.  Chrystal and I are flattered by all of the comments and were happy to host this rally in one of our favorite places.

It was great to see all of our friends and we were even able to make some new friends whom I hope will also join us next year.

Special thanks to Betty for the forum recap during the rally as I only had my phone for internet access and it was less than ideal for posting to the forum.

Mike & Chrystal

Aug 11-17 2018 Call soon Robin, as they are filling sites fast already for next year.

Roadhappy said:
All the pictures are wonderful!!

Mike, do you know the dates for next years rally?

Robin

Robin, Gary is correct.  The dates for next years gathering are Saturday August 11-17, 2018 (departing on Saturday August 18).

I have started a thread already, here is a link.
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,108012.0.html

Hope you and Charles will be able to join us.

Mike

I just booked my reservation on-line.  There are plenty of back-ins available but no pull thrus.  Now all there is to do is wait. :(

Robin and Charles

Back
Top Bottom